Bridge Street Town Centre – Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable shopping environment for our guests. We ask that all guests, shoppers, employees and tenants be respectful of others while at Bridge Street Town Centre. During your visit, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- Appropriate attire should be worn at all times. Shirt and shoes are required; no exposed underwear or baggy pants below the waist, bandanas, for example.
- Gang related dress and activities are prohibited.
- Disorderly, disruptive conduct or behavior that endangers others, skateboarding, rollerblading, hover boards, bicycling, loud music, profanity, cruising, speeding, running, fighting, unsafe driving, etc. is prohibited.
- No firearms or other weapons are allowed. Law enforcement officers while on duty are excluded.
- Any federal, state, or criminally-recognized act is prohibited.
- No parking or standing in the fire lane, playing on the sidewalk, planters, stages or fountains.
- No picketing, distributing handbills, soliciting, or petitioning or staging unauthorized events without prior approval from management. Scavenger hunts and flash mobs are not permitted.
- Do not create litter by discarding paper, glass or any matter of any kind, anywhere except the trash receptacle.
- No loitering or blocking storefronts, elevators, escalators or walkways. No walking or congregating at length in groups that inconvenience others.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed beyond the restaurants designated servicing area.
- Do not deface, damage, destroy or remove any real or personal property constituting all or part of or located in or on the property.
Bridge Street Town Centre is private property and reserves the right to remove any individual(s), at any time, and for any period of time, if the individual(s) are deemed in Bridge Street Town Centre’s sole opinion, as objectionable, hazardous to the safety of others or themselves, or for violating any of the above.
This code is not all-inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management. To report violations of the Code of Conduct, please contact Security at  651-0010.